95 percent of women are dissatisfied with their appearance because of cellulite. Even though it’s not a disease, some consider it to be a cosmetic defect, which is why there is so much stigma around it. Luckily, it can be minimized, allowing women to gain more confidence and be more in tune with their bodies.
Cellulite is a systemic problem. Visually, it resembles “orange peel”: irregular fatty tissue, lumps, and sunken areas appear on the skin. The main cause is the overgrowth of fat cells, filling the space between them with protein fibers, inflammation, edema, as well as accumulation of toxins and violation of blood microcirculation. The enlarged cells put
pressure on the connective tissue, and to reduce the pressure, the body produces collagen.
Over time, if cellulite progresses, you can notice a venous network on the skin. Cellulite occurs in obese and thin women alike. Getting rid of cellulite fast is the dream of many. But how does it work? Let’s find out.
The best cellulite treatment is modern machines. But you should know that the cellulite reduction program works is complex, entails different activities, and requires lifestyle changes.. Cellulite removal machines are definitely the quickest and most effective, but without diet, sports, massage, the cosmetics effect will not hold on its own.
How to get rid of cellulite
If you are willing to reconsider your lifestyle, your chances of getting rid of cellulite increase. Stick to these 8 principles of cellulite treatment, and you can get amazing results:
- Eliminate stress and sleep deprivation.
- Make an appointment with an endocrinologist and get a consultation on your hormones. If the problem is neglected, also visit a vascular surgeon to rule out varicose veins of the lower extremities.
- Give up fast food. Switch to a healthy diet.
- Eat less salt to minimize swelling.
- Drink more fluids – at least 2 liters of water, juices, juice, morsels, compotes, tea, etc.
- Increase physical activity to revitalize fat cells through the oxygen and nutrients that come with the blood to the muscles and surrounding fatty tissues.
- Locally work on the tissues through massage and hardware techniques to stimulate lymph flow and circulation.
- Keep it constant and don’t give cellulite a chance to come back.
- Lumpy fatty formations under the skin appear on the legs, buttocks and abdomen. All localizations can be dealt with, so let’s go over the methods in detail.
A dry brush with natural bristles amde of cactus or wild boar stimulates lymph drainage (lymph flow), gets rid of toxins, rejuvenates the skin through cell renewal, and gives a boost of energy and vigor. And most importantly, dry brushing can help improve the situation with cellulite.
The dry brush body treatment is easy to do at home. We recommend doing the procedure before taking a shower because the skin should be dry. Stretching movements start from the feet, and then up the legs. Ten circular movements for each area. Make sure to omit the area below the kneww. Rub the hips, buttocks and abdomen in a clockwise circular motion. From the lower back, move down the sides forward, up the back. From the fingers to the palm, elbow and forearm. From the shoulder to the solar plexus. From the neck downward.
Do not create excessive pressure. Make gentle, flowing movements. After dry brushing, take a shower and apply coconut oil.
Avoid contraindications: psoriasis, eczema, inflammations and pustular skin lesions, wounds, other skin diseases.
Effectiveness: 3/10. The method is good for triggering metabolic processes in the upper layers of the skin, indirectly affecting the deeper layers. A quick home remedy pleases with simplicity and affordability. For best results, use anti-cellulite shower gel after brushing.
A professional massage therapist, who knows the technique of manual anti-cellulite massage, is able to get rid of first and second degree cellulite. The result of the procedure: activation of the lymphatic system, improvement of blood and lymph flow, water, fat and toxins leave the body.
The manual anti-cellulite massage has advantages and disadvantages. On one hand, it’s relatively inexpensive and widely available. On the other hand – it’s painful.
Efficiency: 6/10. The method definitely gives results with the patient’s patience, but in neglected cases it will not bring the expected effect. For better results you need a course of massages.
Venus Legacy™ Cellulite Treatment
Innovative non-invasive treatment – Venus Legacy device for cellulite reduction that offers skin tightening and wrinkle reduction effects. The principle of action is based on the work of multipolar radiofrequency and pulsed radio magnetic fields. Effect: splitting of subcutaneous fat, stimulation of blood circulation and collagen synthesis.
How the procedure works: the practitioner lubricates the skin gel, picks up the applicator, and runs it over the skin. The apparatus gradually heats up in the process and helps to melt the subcutaneous fat. The VariPulse function feels like heat with a slight suction to the skin, it stimulates blood vessels and lymphatic drainage and is used to massage deep tissues.After exposure to the device, the skin is cooled with a soothing cold compress of lotion.
Advantages of the technology:
- non-invasive figure correction;
- It helps to quickly get rid of cellulite in conjunction with a healthy lifestyle, the effect of slimming is noticeable after the first procedure, although a course with one-week intervals is recommended to achieve the best results;
- approved by FDA and Health Canada;
- no preparation for the procedure is required;
- quick and painless solution without downtime – the procedure lasts 15-30 minutes, after which you can resume your usual activities.
Consult your doctor if you have a chronic medical condition. Pay attention to contraindications: inflammation, infection in the treatment area, presence of cardiac pacemaker and other implants, autoimmune disease, pregnancy.
Efficiency: 9/10. The hardware method has the most noticeable and proven effect. The best remedy for cellulite without surgery. For the best results, look for an experienced professional.
Healthy dietary nutrition
Interesting fact: Diet can help fight cellulite, and the caloric content of foods has nothing to do with the problem. What you should do to treat cellulite from the inside:
- drink lots of water;
- love green tea – the combination of caffeine, xanthines, antioxidants, and theobromine boost metabolism and thin the fat layer;
- increase consumption of Omega-3, for example, with olive oil;
- eat avocados regularly (no more than 1 piece per day) – glutathione in the composition removes toxins, oleic acid regulates appetite;
- Brussels sprouts (daily dose – up to 6 florets) are rich in potassium, calcium, vitamin C, which partially block estrogen and prevent it from weakening connective tissue;
- potassium in bananas drains excess fluid, activates blood flow, 2 fruits a day is enough;
- sunflower seeds with vitamins E and B6 help absorb protein, reduce the appearance of cellulite; of course, the product should not be abused, one handful is enough;
- A healthy diet can be supplemented with aloe juice to remove toxins-1 drop a day, diluted in cool water.
Effectiveness: 5/10. Nutrition is an auxiliary method of anti-cellulite measures, working in a complex. And a very useful habit. For the best results we recommend a consultation with a nutritionist.
Fitness exercises for your body
Get active! This is the main rule of every cellulite fighter. It is best to get to an experienced trainer, who will individually select exercises, but it is possible to be active at home as well. It is optimal to combine strength training, cardio, and stretching. Leg lifts, squats, pliés, lunges, Choose your favorite activity, such as swimming, dancing, yoga, Pilates, crossfit, running have a positive effect on the quality of tissues and appearance. Go for it!
Effectiveness: 7/10. Sports have been proven to speed up metabolic processes, which is what we need to treat cellulite. For the best results, we recommend combining it with diet and the machine method.