Are you worried about getting vaccinated for the Covid-19 then here is everything you need to know about coronavirus vaccine facts and long-term effects?
Coronavirus Vaccine Facts
- The COVID-19 vaccine is safe although developed in less time and in record time. The studies have proven that it is effective and also completely safe.
- The FDA conducted all the same thorough Food and Drug Administration procedures before permitting the vaccine into the market. Not even a single step was skipped before approval. So, we need not have any doubts regarding the trustworthiness of the vaccine.
- The safety reviews and clinical trials have taken about the same time as other vaccines.
- The COVID-19 vaccine will never alter one’s DNA. The first vaccines that were granted emergency use authorization have messenger RNA (mRNA), which says cells produce the “spike protein” present on the coronavirus. As soon as the immune system traces this protein, it develops an immune response by forming antibodies. The mRNA never will enter the nucleus of the cell, which is where the DNA is stored. The body rids the mRNA as soon as its work is finished.
- The COVID-19 vaccine doesn’t have any kind of tracking tool.
- There are no serious side effects such as allergic reactions with this vaccine as rumored. This is true only with people having allergic reactions like anaphylaxis.
- The COVID-19 vaccines don’t lead to infertility in women. As rumored this vaccine will not train the body to strike syncytin-1, a protein in the placenta, which may cause infertility in women.
- People already diagnosed with COVID-19 can also have this vaccine as this will benefit them. Since the studies have shown that covid can reattack and also there is no proper evidence that natural immunity is everlasting it is better to get vaccinated.
- People should follow all the safety measures such as wearing a mask, washing hands frequently, staying at a safe distance and so on even though vaccinated. The measures should be followed until further guidelines.
- As rumored people don’t get COVID-19 from the vaccine as there is no live virus in the vaccine.
- One may also test positive for covid even after vaccination. This happens when a person has already been attacked by the virus and the vaccine does not have sufficient time to start acting.
- Regardless of the risks, one should get vaccinated. If one is not at risk of severe complications it doesn’t mean one should not go for vaccination.
- Getting vaccinated for the COVID-19 doesn’t push your chances or risks for another disease.
Benefits Of Coronavirus Vaccine
- First and foremost a vaccinated person will be safe from covid, in the sense, he/she will not be affected with covid.
- A vaccinated person will also do his share of social service as the chances of spreading the same to others are zero.
- It enhances natural protection i.e., immunity.
- Your chances of not getting covid are reduced after vaccination.
Know The List Of Covid Vaccines Approved And How Do They Work?
|Name||Vaccine Type||Origin Nation||How It Works|
|Sputnik V||Non-replicating viral vector||Russia||Gives cells genetic instructions to produce antigens.|
|Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine (mRNA-1273)||mRNA-based vaccine||USA||makes a bacterial or viral protein to our cells.|
|EpiVacCorona||Peptide vaccine||Russia||Induces antibodies which recognise the denaturized form of a protein from which their sequences are derived.|
|COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca (AZD1222)||Adenovirus vaccine||UK||mimics a natural viral infection and forces our bodies to make viral proteins inside our cells.|
|CoronaVac||Inactivated vaccine (formalin with alum adjuvant)||China||The specific virus or bacteria is killed with heat or chemicals, and its dead cells are introduced into the body thereby setting ground for real fight.|
|Comirnaty (BNT162b2)||mRNA-based vaccine||Multinational||makes a bacterial or viral protein to our cells.|
Can The Vaccine Give You COVID-19?
No, the vaccine doesn’t give you covid-19.
Long Term Side Effects Of Coronavirus Vaccine
As on date, it is too much advance to talk about long term side effects of coronavirus vaccine as still the stage is not set right. The long-term effects can only be summarized after a while.
As you now know the coronavirus vaccine facts and long term effects in and out take a better move towards your health and the society’s goodness.
Sudheendra is a passionate blogger for 8 years and holds a Degree in Journalism & Mass Communications. His writings particularly focus on health, medicine, diet & lifestyle. For him, everything that interlinks and relates to health & medical world entices him. His write-ups aim at educating people not by just giving facts but by infusing human touch.