Payment TermsPayment & Refund Policy
1. All the services byBestDoctor.com are provided on a fixed/flat fee basis. None of them are subject to any discounts or negotiations.
2. The payment of all fees has to be made in advance before utilising any service offered by BestDoctor.com.
Suspension due to non-compliance with Agreement
BestDoctor.com promises to provide the best services for the payment so made by its customers. However, BestDoctor.com will not bear any liability and will declare any service guarantee void in the occurrence of one or more of the scenarios mentioned below:
- If you provide incorrect details about the patient, such as his/her name, address,telephone number, particulars of treatment, date of admission, Service Type Payment Account information, or the payee’s account information.
- If your payment account has inadequate funds to successfully conclude the transaction or the transaction amount overshoots your overdraft limit.
- If the payment processing center is not working properly, and you know, or have been apprised by BestDoctor.com about the problem, before, at the time of, or immediately after you begin the service purchase.
- If mishaps beyond the administrative ability and control of BestDoctor.com (including, but not limited to, fire, flood, or interference from external forces) prevent the ideal service delivery, and BestDoctor.com has taken all essential precautions to prevent the occurrence of these mishaps.
- If in case of a credit card payment, the particulars given by the user are inaccurate or entered fraudulently.
- If the user violates any of the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement and/or the Terms and Conditions of Usage of BestDoctor.com.
You consent, understand and affirm that the credit card particulars given by you for availing the services offered by BestDoctor.com will be genuine and accurate.
You confirm to not make use of credit cards that are you are not the lawful owner of.
You further consent and undertake to provide only accurate and valid credit card credentials to BestDoctor.com.
That said, BestDoctor.com will not share your credit card credentials with any external third party unless required by the law, regulation or by the order of court.
Stop Payment Requests
BestDoctor.com cannot undertake your request to stop a scheduled payment made using a Payment Account credit card. In such a scenario, you must directly contact your credit card company at the earliest.
RefundsFor consultancy services
After the payment has been made, refunds can only be allowed by BestDoctor.com in the following situations:
1. According to the Terms and Conditions of payment, you can pay for the services you want from BestDoctor.com through cash, credit card, debit card or bank transfer. When you request a BestDoctor.com specialist or panel for a Second opinion, your credit/debit card will be charged. In the event that we are unable to accept your query due to unavoidable and unforeseen circumstances, you will get the option of requesting another specialist doctor OR opting for a complete refund, if you so desire. The refund will get credited to your account within 7 - 14 working days.
2. In case your credit card/debit card/payment account gets over-charged accidentally, you need to notify BestDoctor.com of the same immediately. BestDoctor.com will refund the over-charged amount to your Payment Account within 7-14 working days. Similarly, if the amount so charged happens to be less than the actual fee amount, BestDoctor.com will debit the outstanding amount from your Payment Account and notify you of the same.
Note: Under any circumstance, no refunds are allowed by BestDoctor.com once a query has been put forth to the chosen doctor, and has been accepted by him/her.
In most cases, there is NO other situation, other than those expressly specified above, under which BestDoctor.com will offer a refund. In exceptional circumstances, however, the BestDoctor.com team will work in tandem with you to reach a mutually acceptable solution to the problem. BestDoctor.com intends to be objective, fair and reasonable in resolving grievances in order to maintain an honest and cordial relationship with its consumers.
It is mandatory for all patients to keep their unique ID numbers handy, which would be provided at the time of placing a query and at the time of acceptance of the query by the concerned doctor. This number would be used as a reference to reddress any of the aforementioned problems.
- eInvestigation is a service provided by a third party vendor. All refund related queries need to be addressed to the vendor and NOT to BestDoctor.com. All refund related queries have to be reported at the helpline number of the vendor within a period of three days from the date of receipt of the eInvestigation reports. All refund policies are governed by the Terms and Conditions of the vendor, as given on the vendor’s website.
- For claiming a refund, the customer should customarily hold possession of the valid invoice of the investigations, so as to be able to get the refund.