Private, Secure and 100% Trusted
Ask a Gastroenterologist Online for Expert Advice
Ask a Gastroenterologist online and get Gastroenterology Second Opinion for conditions and disorders of the stomach and intestines. Some of them are Dyspepsia/Indigestion, Nausea and Vomiting, Peptic Ulcer Disease, Abdominal Pain Syndrome, Belching, Bloating, Flatulence, Biliary Tract Disorders, Gall Bladder Disorders, Gallstone Pancreatitis, Gallstones in Women, Constipation and Defecation Problems, Diarrhea (acute and chronic), Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Hemorrhoids and Other Anal Disorders, Rectal Problems in Women.
Dr Kiran Peddi
Dr PBSS Raju
Dr Raghu Ram Kondala
Dr. Siddharth Jain
Stomach problems are not uncommon. Lots of people suffer from issues like acidity, gas, bloating, lack of appetite, constipation, loose stool, abdominal pain etc. These problems might be symptoms for graver abdominal disorders. Ask a gastroenterologist Online in detail about your problem and how permanent cure for the problem can be attained.
Apart from the above mentioned abdominal problems, there are many other issues that can trouble your abdomen. Some of these include IBS, ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease, GERD etc. Immediate medical attention should be sought if you think your abdominal problems are not getting relieved even after taking medicines.
Ask a Gastroenterologist Online for a Second Opinion
Second opinions are quite common for abdominal problems. It has been seen that many times a doctor fails to diagnose the problem accurately and hence the patient does not get relief from the problem. In such a situation, it is best to seek a second opinion as it will clear your doubts regarding the treatment. You can also be sure if the treatment you are undergoing is okay or not. Sometimes, a gastroenterology second opinion Online helps in getting better guidance regarding the prevailing medical condition and we provide you just that. The doctor offering online medical second opinion might make slight changes in the prescription and you can benefit greatly from the same.
When Should you Consult our Experts for a Gastroenterology Second Opinion online?
- To confirm whether your diagnosis is right
- To know what are the alternative procedures and treatment
- To confirm that your medication regimen is the best course of treatment
- To know additional details about your medical condition
- To find out if there are any side effects of the treatment that you are taking
- To know how long your medical condition will take to cure
- To find out whether you have taken the right tests and what further tests are required for your medical condition
Gastroenterologist Online Consultation
If you detest going to a gastroenterologist physically, you can ask a gastroenterologist online by choosing one of the best gastroenterologists on our panel. Get answers from the best gastroenterologists and discuss your problems without any kind of hesitation. You will need to send across your reports and previous prescriptions if any so that the gastroenterologist can study your case and offer expert opinion for the same.
Benefits of Asking a Stomach Specialist Doctor Online
- Seeking consultation and advice from a gastroenterologist online comes with many benefits.
- You don’t need to travel to the doctor, particularly when the symptoms of the abdominal problems are acute and severe, and still get advice on the condition.
- You can fix appointment with the doctor as per your convenient time. In fact you can present your problem to the doctor at your suitable time and get suitable advice later.
- Since payment for the consultation can be made online, you don’t need to worry about the same as well.
- Some doctors also offer facilities of online video chatting with patients to understand their problems better.
Questions to Ask Gastroenterologist about IBS
Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a common abdominal problem from which millions of people in the world suffer. Mostly women are affected by this problem. Main symptoms of this problem are belly discomfort along with troublesome bowel habits. Patients suffering from IBS can suffer from either diarrhea or constipation and the stool type is also different.
- What is IBS?
- What are the probable reasons for IBS?
- Are there any tests which can be used for diagnosing IBS?
- Do I need to make dietary changes to keep IBS under control?
- How can I reduce stress levels to keep IBS at bay?
- Can IBS lead to more serious abdominal problems?
Questions to Ask Gastroenterologist about Crohn's Disease
Among various kinds of gastrointestinal and abdominal disorders, Crohn’s Disease needs special mention. It is a chronic inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) and is different from IBS. The main problem in this disease is inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract or the digestive tract. Usually the small intestine is the worst hit area in Crohn’s Disease, though any part of the GI tract can be affected by the problem. This disease often appears in patches and runs through the entire bowel wall.
- Which parts of the intestine are affected by Crohn’s Disease?
- Are other abdominal disorders causing Crohn’s Disease?
- Will lifestyle changes help in improving conditions of Crohn’s Disease?
- Are there side effects of medicines which are recommended for Crohn’s Disease?
- What will happen if medications are stopped for the problem?
- Do I need a regular follow up for treatment of Crohn’s Disease?
Questions to Ask Gastroenterologist about GERD
GERD is gastroesophageal reflux disease. In this, the acid from stomach reaches the esophagus causing immense heartburn. Burning feeling is felt in the chest area along with immense sore throat. The total feeling of GERD is very unpleasant and uncomfortable. When GERD is severe, it might lead to tissue damage in the esophagus. If you have been diagnosed with GERD, you must ask the stomach specialist doctor as what exactly happens in this problem.
- What is the status of my GERD?
- What are the reasons that I have GERD?
- Should I avoid specific kinds of foods and beverages?
- Do the medicines I take be a cause of GERD?
- What tests and investigations need to be done for treating GERD?
- Will other medical conditions aggravate the problem of GERD?
- What kinds of complications can develop from GERD?
Questions to Ask Gastroenterologist about Ulcerative Colitis
Like Crohn’s Disease, ulcerative colitis is also a kind of inflammatory bowel disease. The colon and the rectum are mainly affected by this disease and it is quite painful and uncomfortable. While in some people, parts of the colon are affected; in others the whole colon might be affected. And obviously when the whole colon is infected, the symptoms are severe. Sadly this problem is hereditary in nature and someone in the family definitely has the problem.
- What is ulcerative colitis and what are the reasons causing the same?
- Are there specific factors that aggravate the chances of getting ulcerative colitis?
- What investigations and tests help in diagnosing ulcerative colitis?
- What will be the treatment procedure for treating ulcerative colitis?
- Is ulcerative colitis completely curable?
- Should I be under strict diet regimen for keeping ulcerative colitis under control?
Do not ignore if you suffer from the above mentioned gastrointestinal disorders and ask a gastroenterologist for a second opinion at the earliest for best results.
View allOverall Rating 4.8/5.0 Out of 22 Users