Private, Secure and 100% Trusted
Ask a Pediatrician Online for Expert Advice
Ask a Pediatrician Online and get a Pediatrics Second Opinion on complex pediatric conditions, some of which include Allergies and Asthma, Autism and Neurodevelopmental Disorders, Behavioral issues and disorders, Growth and Development, Immune Disorders, Infectious Diseases, Sleep Disorders, Thyroid Disorders, Digestive System and Metabolic Disorders. Get expert medical advice about your child's common Rash, Coughs, Colds & Ear Infections; Diarrhoea & Vomiting, Fever, Food Allergies, Crying, Pooping, etc.
Dr K Nageswara Rao
Dr Manoj Agny
Pediatric Cardiac Surgeon
Dr V S V Prasad
Ask a Child Doctor for a Pediatric Second Opinion:
Seeking a Pediatric Second Opinion is one way to learn more about your child's diagnostic or treatment recommendations. With the new medical advances and the number of treatment options that continues to multiply, getting a second opinion has become a common practice.
If your pediatrician is not certain what's causing your child's problem, or thinks your child has a chronic or serious illness, he will recommend a consultation with a specialist -- a doctor who specializes in the area of concern, be it an allergist, dermatologist, pediatric neurologist, pediatric ophthalmologist, or pediatric urologist.
Our online medical second opinion service provides access to leading pediatricians and pediatric surgeons, no matter where you live. If your child is facing a complex pediatric condition or tough treatment decision, having a pediatrics second opinion online from a world-class specialist can provide valuable guidance and put your mind at peace.
When to Consult our Expert Pediatricians for a Pediatrics Second Opinion Online?
- You want to be sure that there isn't another course of treatment that would make a surgery avoidable for your child.
- To ascertain that there are no new medical advances your current doctor may not be aware of.
- When the diagnosis is unusual or very serious, you may want to consult with other specialists to confirm the diagnosis.
- Your doctor's current treatment is not working - Say your child has been treated for severe allergies for two years and things just aren't improving.
- If your child had been through a series of tests with no definitive diagnosis.
Questions To Ask A Pediatrician For Your Newborn:
- How much should I feed my newborn?
- Should I nurse or give my baby formula?
- Should I wake my baby to feed him?
- My baby spits up - am I doing anything wrong?
- How do I care for my baby's umbilical cord?
- What are the pros and cons of circumcision?
- Are my newborn's sleep patterns normal?
- My baby's hands and feet are always cold - should I be worried?
Common Questions To Ask A Pediatrician About Your Toddler:
- At what age do I attempt toilet training?
- My child is not talking yet - is this normal?
- My child bites - should I worry?
- My child in not walking yet - should I be concerned?
Common Questions To Ask A Pediatrician About ADHD
- What are the different types of treatments used for child ADHD? Which one would be best for my child?
- Does my child need medication, or can she be treated effectively without it?
- Should my child be seeing a child psychologist?
- Do kids ever outgrow ADHD? Does it change with age?
- What are the long term effects of ADHD?
- What are the key components for successfully managing the challenges of ADHD?
View allOverall Rating 5.0/5.0 Out of 33 Users