Private, Secure and 100% Trusted
Ask a Pulmonologist Online for Expert Advice
Ask a Pulmonologist online and get pulmonology second opinion on diseases and infections involving the respiratory tract. Some of them are Allergic Bronchopulmonary Aspergillosis, Asthma, Bronchiectasis, Bronchiolitis, Bronchitis, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, Cystic Fibrosis, Infant Respiratory Distress Syndrome, Interstitial Lung Disease, Lung Cancer, Pneumonia, Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension, Pulmonary Embolism, Sarcoidosis, Sleep Apnea, Tuberculosis.
Dr Subhakar Kandi
Dr Rafi S A
Dr T L N Swamy
A pulmonologist is a type of doctor who specializes in treating the disorders and complications affecting the respiratory system in human body. He/she is expert in treating respiratory disorders affecting body parts like nose, mouth, larynx, pharynx and more. You can ask a pulmonologist online when you are afflicted with a respiratory infection and disorder and the initial treatment fails to yield much benefit.
Ask a Lung Specialist Online for Pulmonology Second Opinion
In many situations, you may be in a position where initial treatment for any lung or respiratory stem related infection has proved to be of little use. You may want to have a second opinion on it. Respiratory ailments, if not treated properly in time, can lead to serious consequences. If the second pulmonologist you consult thinks the initial treatment is on right track, there is not much to worry. However, our expert pulmonologists can tell you if the first treatment is in right path or not.
When to Consult our Expert Pulmonologists for a Pulmonology Second Opinion Online?
- Prior to a lung transplant or a major procedure
- To confirm whether your diagnosis is right
- To confirm that your medication regime is the best course of treatment
- To know additional details about your medical condition
- To find out if there are any side effects of the treatment that you are taking
- To know how long your medical condition will take to cure
- To find out whether you have taken the right tests and what further tests are required for your medical condition
- To find out if there could be any complications in your medical condition
Ask a Pulmonologist Questions Online
Sometimes, visiting a pulmonologist may not be possible for you owing to workload and time constraints. But our online pulmonologist consultation service may be of great use to you. You can seek online medical second opinion on any pulmonary and respiratory disorder from them. The advice and recommendation of veteran pulmonologists can resolve your woes.
Benefits of Asking a Lung Specialist Online
There are any benefits of seeking pulmonology second opinion online. You can seek suggestion of a respiratory disorder specialist online, anytime you want. There is no fixed consulting hours and neither do you need to go anywhere in person. You can convey your queries through email and also send attachments of previous treatment documents easily. The reply will reach you through email as well. It is a discrete and reliable way of seeking expert clinical advice of respiratory problems.
Questions to Ask a Pulmonologist online about Asthma
Asthma is one of the most commonplace respiratory disorders that affect men and women from various age groups. Below listed are the questions that you should ask a pulmonologist online when seeking second opinion on asthma:
- What triggers of asthma should I be aware of?
- What treatments are suited for my condition?
- Can there be any side effects?
- What lifestyle habits should I change to control asthma?
Questions to Ask a Pulmonologist online about COPD
COPD or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease makes your lungs unable to process oxygen, leading to breathing issues. When you have COPD, these are the question to ask a specialist when seeking second opinion.
- How much can I Benefit by stopping smoking to cope with COPD?
- What medications should I take for COPD?
- Can there be any adverse effects of those medications?
- What factors can aggravate COPD?
Questions to Ask a Pulmonologist online about Sarcoidosis
Sarcoidosis is a disorder which cause immune system to overreact and may eland to lung damage. When you seek second opinion on this ailment, ask the specialist these questions:
- What medications I need to take for Sarcoidosis?
- Can they cause any side effects?
- Do I need to make any lifestyle changes?
- Is it affecting any body part along with lungs?
Questions to Ask a Pulmonologist online about Lung Cancer
Lung cancer is among prominent forms of cancer affecting thousands of women and men, globally. To ensure your treatment is on right path, ask these questions to a pulmonologist while seeking second opinion:
- What stage my lung cancer is in?
- What treatment do you think will be best suited and why?
- Do you think surgery will be required?
- Do I need to make any change to diet and lifestyle?
Questions to Ask a Pulmonologist online about Pulmonary Embolism
Pulmonary embolism is one serious condition affecting lungs in which a main artery to the lungs gets clogged by fat, clot of blood or air bubble. It is necessary that you ask a pulmonologist these questions when seeking second opinion on pulmonary embolism.
- How long do I need to take the medication for PE?
- Is there any risk of its recurrence?
- What dietary and lifestyle changes you think I shall make for improvements?
View allOverall Rating 4.9/5.0 Out of 24 Users