Private, Secure and 100% Trusted
Ask an ENT Doctor Online for Expert Advice
Ask an ENT Doctor (Otolaryngologist) Online for an ENT second opinion on complex ENT conditions or get expert medical advice on all Ear, Nose and Throat related ailments which include: Acoustic Neuroma, Balance Problems, Sinusitis, Streptococcal infections, Vertigo and Dizziness, Throat Cancer, Thyroid Cancer and more.
Dr Vishnu Swaroop Reddy
Dr Sanjeev Mohanty
ENT and Head & Neck Surgeon
ENT issues are quite common in people of all age groups. While some of the problems get resolved on their own, some of the issues need attention from a specialist ENT doctor. This particularly happens when the ENT problem gets serious. It is important that the problem gets diagnosed properly so that the right treatment for the same can be started. If you want to ensure that the diagnosis and the treatment that is being carried out is proper and right, the best thing to do is to go for ENT second opinion. See that the ENT you are choosing is an experienced and veteran one.
You can easily avail our web based second opinion service where you can contact ENT consultant online, who are highly reputed. You can choose from the various specialists as per your needs and requirements. Whether you are looking for ENT specialists for yourself or your friend or family member, you can easily get ENT second opinions from here and get excellent treatments for whatever kind of ENT problem you have.
Ask an ENT Specialist for an ENT Second Opinion Online
We know that many ENT issues can be highly baffling. Sometimes the problem cannot be diagnosed at all and the case becomes more complicated. You can consult an ENT specialist on BestDoctor for getting a second opinion online. In fact, if you are lucky you can ask an ENT for free as well. There are many ENT specialists here who offer free consultation online for fixed numbers of patients. With a second opinion, you can be sure that the mode of treatment that is being done is in the right direction. In fact, there have been cases when it was found in the second opinion that the problem was not as serious as it was thought to be. With our ENT second opinion, you can be relaxed that the problem is being treated in the right manner and in the right direction.
Best Doctor gives you the great opportunity of asking an ENT doctor questions online. It might happen that you or your family member is not able to visit a doctor’s chamber or needs a second opinion on some serious ENT issue. On our platform, you will be able to question ENT specialists regarding your problems. While talking online to the doctor about your problem, you can send the reports and the doctor will provide his consultation based on the reports. Online consultation saves the hassles of traveling and you can talk to a doctor in any part of the world.
When to Consult Our Expert Otolaryngologists for An ENT Second Opinion?
When it comes to regular ENT issues, you might not need a second opinion. But there are many cases in which it is better if you go for the second opinion from an experienced and trusted otolaryngologists. Suppose the problem with which you have been diagnosed is a serious one and the ENT specialist is thinking of an aggressive treatment. Instead of jumping into the treatment, it is always recommended to seek further consultation and second opinion to understand the real scenario. You might have doubts or questions about the tests or the treatments that have been suggested. On consulting the expert otolaryngologists at Best Doctor, you will get answers to all your queries and doubts will be cleared.
Benefits of Asking an ENT Doctor Online
There is no denying the fact that there are many benefits of asking an ENT doctor online. This is the reason that we at BestDoctor try to bring to you excellent ENT specialists so that you can get their consultation and opinion on all kinds of ENT matters. With online consultation, you will not have to take the burden of traveling. Right from appointments to sending reports to making payments for the consultation – everything can be done online, without moving an inch from your home.
Common Questions to Ask an Otolaryngologist Online
- What are some of the most common causes of nasal obstruction? Is using nasal drop regularly safe?
- What is meant by gastrointestinal reflux disease? (GERD)
- What is sleep apnea? Why is it considered to be so dangerous? What kinds of treatments are recommended for this problem?
- What is nasal turbinate enlargement?
- What is the best treatment for sinusitis?
- What are nasal polyps? What causes polyps? How can polyps be cured?
- I have voice hoarseness. What can be the probable cause of the same? Is it a problem of the throat?
- I suffer from tonsil infections frequently. How can I get rid of the problem? How can the problem of tonsillitis get cured?
- What is primary snoring? What is the cause of primary snoring? Who are more prone to this kind of health issue?
- What are the probable remedies for the problem of primary snoring?
- What is postnasal drainage?
- I have been diagnosed with the problem of fluid accumulation in the inner ear. How can this problem be solved? What are the possible complications that can take place from this issue?
- I often suffer from ear infections – both major and minor infections. Is it okay for me to resume swimming classes? Do the chances of ear infections increase due to swimming?
- I often get high-pitched ringing in my right ear. What is the problem with me? What kind of treatment do I need to follow to get rid of this irritating problem?
- I have both sinus and migraine problems and suffer from terrible headaches from time to time.How do I differentiate between sinus headache and migraine headache? How do I get relief from the headaches?
If you are looking for a second opinion online for ENT problems, Best Doctor can offer you all kinds of assistance for the same. We have leading ENT specialities in our panel.
View allOverall Rating 5.0/5.0 Out of 8 Users