Private, Secure and 100% Trusted
Ask an Oncologist
Ask an Oncologist Online and get Oncology Second Opinion for all types of tumours and cancers. Some of them are Brain Tumours, Cysts, Germ Cell Tumour, Pineal and Pituitary Tumours, Glioma, Cardiac Tumor, Breast Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Bladder Cancer, Colon and Rectal Cancer, Melanoma, Hodgkin and Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma, Pancreatic Cancer, Thyroid Cancer, Bone Cancer, Cervical Cancer, Eye Cancer, Leukemia, Lung Cancer, Mouth Cancer, Ovarian Cancer, Skin Cancer.
Dr Prithvi Raj Jampana
Dr Ch Mohana Vamsy
Dr P Vijayanand Reddy
Oncologists are doctors with in depth knowledge in treatment of various types of cancer. There are mostly two types- clinical and medical oncologists. The former type of oncologists focuses on chemotherapy drug treatment while the latter deals with administration of radiotherapy. You can ask an oncologist online about ways to fight different types of cancer affecting you or anyone in the family.
Ask an Oncologist Online for Cancer Second Opinion
Treatment of cancer can be a tricky thing, for sure. Sometimes, you may feel unsure about the prospects of recovery from cancer even after getting treated by an oncologist. In some cases, you may feel it is prudent to seek cancer second opinion from another oncologist. That may happen when the first specialist you consulted suggests a specific treatment which makes you skeptical. Sometimes, taking online medical second opinion from a veteran oncologist for cancer treatment can be helpful.
When to Consult our Expert Oncologists for a Cancer Second Opinion?
- Find out about all kinds of treatments that you can take
- To confirm if it is a tumour or a cancer
- To confirm which parts of the body are affected
- To find out the chances to completely remove the tumour or the cancer
- To confirm which treatment is best for your body
- To find out about all the side effects which will affect your body
- To find out if the disease can spread causing damage to other organs
- To get additional information about your tumour or cancer
Ask an Oncologist Questions Online
Nowadays, you can seek second opinion on cancer therapy from reputed oncologists online. We have experienced oncologists who can answer your queries on different types of cancer, possible treatment and all related issues online. You can send your documents and queries through email and receive the answers in your mailbox. You can resort to our online oncologist consultation service anytime you want.
Benefits of Asking an Oncologist Online
There are numerous benefits of asking an oncologist online. You need not visit any clinic or healthcare setup and wait for the visiting hours of specialists. You can ask a cancer doctor online at your desired time. You may send emails to the oncologist from your home or any place. You will need to use an internet access device and an internet connection should be there. Sometimes, you may hesitate to ask doctors questions on cancer face to face but in online consultation, that hurdle does not exist.
Ask an Oncologist about Ovarian Cancer
Ovarian cancer affects a number of women belonging to varying age groups worldwide. Below listed are the questions you can ask an oncologist regarding ovarian cancer during consultation
- What type of ovarian cancer has affected me?
- Has it affected beyond the ovary?
- What are the best available treatment options?
- Can there be any side effects of this treatment?
- Do I need to adhere to any special diet?
Ask an Oncologist about Pancreatic Cancer
Pancreatic cancer affects a huge number of people and it can affect other internal organs in human body. These are the questions you can ask a medical oncologist about Pancreas cancer treatment.
- What kind of pancreatic cancer I have got?
- In which stage it is now?
- Has it affected any other internal organ?
- What are the prospects of recovery?
Ask an Oncologist about Lymphoma
Lymphoma is the cancer affecting lymphatic system and lymphocytes-white blood cells in human body. It most affects young adults. It can be of two types: Hodgkin and Non-Hodgkin lymphoma. For Hodgkin lymphoma you can ask an oncologist these questions:
- What kind of Hodgkin lymphoma have I got?
- What is the stage of the disease?
- What tests are required to benefit from treatment?
For Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma you Should ask the Oncologist these questions:
- What are the treatment options available?
- What risks and side effects can be there?
- Is there any chance of its recurrence post treatment?
Ask an Oncologist about Breast Cancer
Breast cancer is found mostly in women and it can be of several types. In most cases, a tumor is the root source or the milk producing glands can be the source. Rarely, cancer cells may not for ma lump in some victims. These are the queries you should ask the oncologist on breast cancer:
- Has the cancer affected my lymph nodes?
- At which stage is it now?
- What are the chances of recovery?
- Will I need to undergo any other tests
Ask an Oncologist about Lung Cancer
Lung cancer affects thousands of victims globally every year. When seeking second opinion on lung cancer, ask an oncologist following questions:
- What stage is my cancer?
- What treatment do you suggest and Why?
- Will I need to undergo surgery?
- What lifestyle habits I may need to alter?
Overall Rating 4.8/5.0 Out of 11 Users