Private, Secure and 100% Trusted

Atleast characters required
Medical reports
invalid valid
I have read and agree to the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy

Get Second Opinion from Cardiology Panel

Cardiology Panel | Second Opinion | BestDoctor

    Cardiology Panel Specialists

  • Cardiologist
  • Cardio Thoracic Surgeon
  • General Physician

The team of specialists will evaluate your medical case in detail and you will receive a detailed second opinion on your diagnosis and treatment options.

Dr G Rama Subramanyam | Ask a Doctor Online | BestDoctor

Dr G Rama Subramanyam

Cardiothoracic Surgeon
Dr B Soma Raju | Ask a Doctor Online | BestDoctor

Dr B Soma Raju

Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft